Director and Chief Operating Officer
Based in London
Mathis is an accomplished executive with over 20 years consultancy experience. As Director & COO he is responsible for leading Europe, Africa and South East Asia operations.
Mathis is Director and COO of Triple Line and Vice President of IPE Global with executive responsibility for leading the Europe, Africa and South East Asia operations.
Mathis has 20 years of experience in consultancy across the public and private sectors with significant experience in building business in Africa, Asia and Europe.
As the Director & Chief Operating Officer of Triple Line, he is responsible for overall management and oversight of business operations, strategic and operational business development, organisational development, client management and partnerships.
In his capacity as Project Director and Technical Consultant, he has worked closely with a range of multilateral development banks and financial institutions. Over the years he has accumulated extensive expertise in managing and directing large multi-sector, multi-country infrastructure reforms, development and financing projects, often in challenging settings. He has also worked extensively with FCDO, Danida, Sida as well as France’s AFD.
Mathis Primdal has a Postgraduate Diploma in Corporate Strategy, Organisational Development and Leadership from Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, and a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Copenhagen Business School, Denmark.
- Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, South Sudan, and Tanzania
- Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, and Vietnam
- Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Yemen
- Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Poland, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, and United Kingdom
- Canada, Montserrat, and United States of America