We specialise in providing comprehensive fund management services across the entire fund management lifecycle as well as advising donors and fund managers on how to maximise performance and impact.
Challenge funds and grant funds are used by international development agencies to encourage innovative thinking and new approaches to addressing specific development challenges. They engage with a wide range of civil society and private sector organisations to surface and support the development of new solutions.
Triple Line provides comprehensive fund management covering all stages of the fund management lifecycle including:
- Design of programmes and calls for proposals
- Selection and due diligence processes
- Preparation of grant agreements, grant administration and compliance checking
- Provision of technical and financial capacity building support to implementing partners
- Supporting grantees to manage risks and overall project performance
- Establishing monitoring, evaluation and learning frameworks and aggregating results across fund portfolios
We also advise donors and fund managers on how to maximise the performance and impact of their funds. This includes advice on the design and implementation of results management frameworks, support for the collection, aggregation and analysis of grantee data, technical capacity support to fund managers and grantees, advice on gender mainstreaming across challenge fund schemes, and the facilitation of cross-portfolio reflection and learning processes.