Roy has over 40 years experience in infrastructure and urban development sectors. He is responsible for Manila office and operations in the South East Asia region.
Roy brings over 40 years’ professional experience of the infrastructure and urban development sectors of the developing and developed world. He provides technical consultancy support, management and leaderships in the area of cities and infrastructure with specialist experience in affordable housing and infrastructure finance. He has advised national and local governments and the private sector on affordable housing and urban renewal, infrastructure project finance, public private partnerships and strategic urban development.
He has worked for many years with the Asian Development Bank and the World Bank, preparing and structuring urban development, shelter and infrastructure projects for financing, and has significant experience institutional strengthening and capacity development programmes. He has authored and co-authored several major publications including the ADB’s Managing Asian Cities, and City Development Strategies to Reduce Poverty.
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia
- Bangladesh, Cambodia, Cook Islands, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Vie
- Jordan, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates
- Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Ireland, Poland
- Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles